LSAF is proud to offer our students the opportunity to study towards an ACCA qualification. With this course, students are given an excellent start in core accountancy skills and help them gain more specialist knowledge to build a successful career in finance. Learn more.
Students who study ACCA may also choose to gain a Bsc (Hons) in Applied Accounting from Oxford Brookes University. Learn more.
16 years old or above Two GCE ‘A’ Levels and three GCE ‘O’ Levels or their equivalent (in five separate subjects including English or Mathematics) IGCSE English as a second language score of C or above or an equivalent
Relevant degree holders from ACCA-accredited institutions may be exempted from all nine exams within the Fundamentals level and register directly at the Professional level. Degrees with some relevance may also qualify for exemptions.
ACCA Qualification consists of 13 Modules, divided into four modules.
- Fundamentals Level
- Knowledge level – 3 Modules : AB, MA and FA
- Skills level – 6 Modules – LW, PM, TX, FR, AA and FM
- Professional level
- Essentials – 2 Modules - SBL and SBR
- Options – Choose 2 of 4 Modules – AFM, APM, ATX and AAA
You will be given two sets of tests; at least one progress test and at least one mock exam for each paper. You will also receive daily class assignments and independent assignments.
ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business (Module AB, MA and FA)
- AB - Accountant in Business : Rp. 8,650,000
- MA - Management Accounting : Rp. 8,650,000
- FA - Financial Accounting : Rp. 8,650,000
- Total Rp. 25,950,000*
ACCA Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business (Module LW, PM, TX, FR, AA and FM)
- LW - Corporate and Business Law : Rp. 15,900,000
- PM - Performance Management : Rp. 15,900,000
- TX - Singapore Taxation : Rp. 15,900,000
- FR - Financial reporting : Rp. 16,300,000
- AA - Audit and Assurance : Rp. 15,900,000
- FM - Financial Management : Rp. 15,900,000
- Total Rp. 95,800,000*
Research and Analysis project for Oxford Brookes University
- Rp. 16,300,000
- Total Rp. 16,300,000*
ACCA Professional Level (Module SBL, SBR, AFM, APM, AAA)
- SBL - Strategic and Business Leader : Rp. 20,400,000
- SBR - Strategic Business Reporting : Rp. 13,570,000
Please choose 2 module from 3 module - OPTIONAL MODULE
- AFM - Advanced Financial Management : Rp. 11,900,000
- APM - Advanced Performance Management : Rp. 11,900,000
- AAA - Advanced Audit and Assurance : Rp. 11,900,000
- Total Rp. 57,770,000*
*includes study material and school fees
*does not include Registration Fee, Annual Fee, Exam Fee and Exemption fee
MODES OF DELIVERY
The program is delivered via lectures, online and directed independent study.
AWARD OF CERTIFICATE
The certificate is awarded by ACCA.
TEACHER STUDENT RATIO
In order to be granted the ACCA title, the student must successfully complete all 16 papers, however depending on the number of papers exempted, in addition with three years of Practical Experience Requirement (PER).
Work opportunities include:
- Financial and credit management
- Financial reporting
- Management accounting
- Strategic business planning
- Treasury Management