LSAF - School Partners Programme
London School of Accountancy and Finance is ACCA, UK Gold Approved Learning Provider (ACCA GOLD ALP) of international professional qualifications from Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), which is a global body for professional accountants. For more info, visit our website www.lsafglobal.com and www.accaglobal.com
We are renowned for our academic excellence proven by our passing rates significantly above the ACCA world passing rates. Currently, we provide training for the following awards:
- ACCA UK Diploma and Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business
- ACCA Certified Accounting Technician (CAT)
- Oxford Brookes University, Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Applied Accounting
- ACCA Professional Diploma in International Financial Reporting Standards (DipIFRS)
- ACCA Professional Level Certification
- University of London, Master of Science (MSc) in Professional Accountancy
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is a world-renowned professional qualification which was first introduced in the UK in 1904. The Association is the largest and fastest growing international accountancy body in the world. Today, ACCA has 428,000 students and 162,000 members in 180 countries with an extensive network of offices and centres in nearly 82 countries. Wherever you may be, there is always support at hand.
The aim of ACCA is to offer itself as the first choice of qualification to individuals seeking a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management. With over a hundred years of accounting and financial experience, ACCA is widely respected.
Every eight minutes, somewhere in the world, someone is registering himself or herself as an ACCA student. Does this mean that you will still stand out from the crowd? Most certainly! ACCA students and members are individuals in every sense of the word, unbound by business-sector or country-border constraints.
Benefits of becoming LSAF School Partner
1. The school partner can offer a fast track to a UK Degree Programme recognized worldwide
2. The school partner can run the ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business Programme in their own school
3. The ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business Programme can help school partners to retain their students who are faced with a variety of Pre-University options
4. The school partner has an exclusive rights to determind the tuitions fee charged for this programme with academic support from LSAF
5. The school partner has rights to use LSAF ACCA Approved Learning Provider Logo to provide assurance to prospective students or parents that your school has guaranted pathway to LSAF ACCA-Oxford Brookes University Programme upon graduation from your school
If you interested to register as LSAF School Partner, kindly visit http://bit.ly/Registration-LSAFSchoolPartnerProgramme
For more information about this School Partner Programme, please contact :
Ms. Tyas (+62 877-8547-7338)
Ms. Aritya (+62 813-9009-6193)