DUAL AWARDS PROGRAMME
ACCA collaborates with leading universities globally providing routes for professional and academic qualifications. These qualifications are designed to complement the ACCA Qualification and help students to specialize in a particular field or to broaden student’s skills enhancing students' employability.
Dual Award Programme is an innovation programme in which students have the opportunity to have a degree from Indonesia (University in Indonesia) and degree from Oxford Brookes University. Dual Award Degree programmes happen based on collaboration between ACCA with Oxford Brookes University and also with University Partner in Indonesia. The Dual Award programme also can provide students not only the academic qualification but also ACCA Professional qualification such as ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business and ACCA Advanced Diploma in accounting and business.
TRISAKTI SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT DUAL AWARD PROGRAMME
Trisakti School of Management is one of ACCA University partners in Indonesia who got a fully exempted module from ACCA. From total 13 modules of ACCA, TSM got 9 modules exempted in ACCA Knowledge and Skills Level, which means their students can continue directly to ACCA Strategic Professional Level.
With this arrangement, TSM offers a dual award programme to students in which Students will receive Bachelor Degree of Accounting (S.Ak), ACCA Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business, and Bachelor Degree in Applied Accounting ( BSc Hons ) from Oxford Brookes University.
Program Details :
1. Students need to register to TSM and opt-in to ACCA Programme.
2. Students will do 3 modules from ACCA, ACCA Ethics and Professional Skills Module and Research and Analysis Project from Oxford Brookes University (OBU). Kindly find the details below :
- ACCA Financial Reporting (FR)
- ACCA Audit and Assurance (AA)
- ACCA Financial Management (FM)
- Ethics and Professional Skills Module (EPSM)
- OBU Research and Analysis Project.
3. Students need to complete and pass the module above to get ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business and BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting from Oxford Brookes University.
The students can join this programme when they are in semester 5.
Every single semester students need to take 1 module, kindly find the example of timeline below :
- Semester 5 : ACCA Financial Reporting (FR)
- Semester 6 : ACCA Audit and Assurance (AA)
- Semester 7 : ACCA Financial Management
- Semester 8 : OBU Research and Analysis Project and Ethics and Skills Module exam need to be done before submission of Research and Analysis Project